February 12, 2010

it's like the fantasy in my head







Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

It has been forever and a day, no make that months since I have had the time to sit down and type. I can't believe
the whirlwind my life has become. Straight from Christmas I went over to New Zealand to spend my glorious summer

and have been working non stop seven days since I got back. Oh how I loved New Zealand. It is amazingly beautiful.
I found Neverland in the Bay of Islands, oh Peter you are so lucky! as well as paradise in Queenstown. I'm seriously
considering moving there. Amazing landscape, real fruit ice cream, home to Ferg Burger and the adventure capitol.
What more could you want?? oh take me now.........

5 comments:

  1. looks like u had a great time in new zealand! im so jealous of these pics! lol can't wait for some warmer weather!:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds like a whole lot of fun! Woo hoo! Non stop work means more moulah to go away again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos look so fun! They make me want to run away to the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you guys are welcome back anytime!!! These pics are such classic NZ summer pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to visit New Zealand so badly!

    ReplyDelete