December 06, 2009

coal miners slaughter

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who knew girls could be so aggressive? well we did, I just haven't seen it out in public as a sport. I went to the roller derby last weekend, it was
so so so good! we saw newcastle vs. sydney, such a good game. I had always thought about trying out but who am I kidding?? I'm not fierce, I
can't even look fierce in photos, I look like the kid who pretended to be tough but secretly wished she was safe at home where there would be
no trouble.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo the tough look photo was great!

    Just loved all the gorgous photo's in previous posts too. Gosh that Oxford St cafe looked yummy. I love days like that too.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are roller derbys in Sydney?
    This I must see. (I'm from WA)
    I love the layout of your blog. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look pretty tough! Haha, I could never pull it off, I'll come out looking all weird and freaky!

    You have a really adorable blog, I love your illustrations:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love your illustrations! And, cute pic with you and your tough friends! Thank you for stopping by GirlWhimsy. Have a whimsical Friday!
    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, a roller derby! sounds like so much fun!:D i've always wanted to watch one live:) i love ur "tough" pics!:D

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
    Cleaning out my closet: ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man a roller derby in sydney??? how on earth did i miss it, although i have been living under a rock for these past few months!! i think you are plenty tough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds like so much fun! hehe
    x

    ReplyDelete